Lobsters (Year 1)
Happy New Year.
I have attached a copy of our curriculum letter for terms 3 and 4.
Please see below some fabulous pictures of our Chinese New Year day.
Everyone had lots of fun.
Wow what an amazing class assembly. Well done everyone, you were fabulous.
There is also an extra little video of Lily C saying her lines with her special costume on. Yey!
Lovely Lobster class have settled into year 1, 2018 really well.
Mrs Savage, Miss Sherwood and Miss Wright are very proud of everyone.
We have already had so much fun learning;
- Jack and Jill went up the hill
- Writing our numbers to 20 in words and numbers.
- Forming our cursive letters
- Exploring water in different size pails
- Adding more and less from a number using numicon
- Thinking about how the world was created
- Creating moving Jack and Jill pictures
- Singing and making music pictures of nursery rhymes
Thank you to those of you that were able to make the open morning this morning. For people that couldn't make it or you want to hear the ABC song again, then please watch below.
Look at the amazing Scoot Fit workshop they did today.
They whizzed around the playground and had so much fun.
BOOK LOOK will start on Thursday after half term.