To order your School Unifrom, please use the following link:
We have an attractive school uniform and we strongly recommend that parents/carers provide this for their children. We believe that uniform:
- Encourages pride in our school
- Prevents discrimination
- Creates a sense of belonging
- Reduces arguments about what to wear for school
- Makes it easier to recognise our children, and keep them safe, when we go out of school for activities.
Juniors: Black shoes
Infants: Black shoes
Sweatshirts and cardigans with the school logo are available from the school office.
We ask that all school clothing is labelled with your child’s name.
Hair Safety and Hygiene
For various health and safety, and hygiene reasons, we expect children with long hair to have it tied back at school at all times, not only for PE sessions.
For health and safety reasons, the only items of jewellery allowed are one pair of small stud earrings, (one in each ear), and a wristwatch. Their safekeeping is the responsibility of the child and must be removed, by the child, for PE, (including swimming). To avoid having to miss PE, swimming sessions or outdoor and adventurous activities at another venue we advise parents and carers to wait until the beginning of the summer holidays before having their child’s ears pierced.
To avoid loss, damage, disputed ownership or any other confusion, our policy on bringing toys and games to school has always been as follows:
- Children should not bring toys, games or balls into school for playtime use - but may on occasion be invited to bring items to contribute to topic work or following a visit.
- The showing of the toy/artefact brought in should take place at the appropriate topic time in the curriculum and then the toy/artefact placed in the Home Box until home time.
This includes not bringing play equipment into school at the beginning and end of the school day, since very young children and babies are often present in our playgrounds.
At mid-session playtimes and lunch times, a range of play equipment is provided for the children to share.
PE kit must be brought to school every day, and taken home at the weekend for a wash.
- Plain white t-shirt
- Plain navy shorts
- Plimsolls for indoor activities and trainers for outdoor activities
- Navy tracksuit or jogging bottoms may be worn for winter outdoor activities
PE kit should be stored in a drawstring PE bag; these are available from the School Office.
Clothing for art activities
All children need an art apron or shirt to protect their clothing during painting, gluing or other art and design activities! An old shirt that belonged to an adult, with added elasticised sleeve cuffs, can be ideal. For curriculum art/painting activities we are able to provide aprons for the children.